A born and raised Michigander


I was born and raised a Michigander. Married, left for many years and returned after my children were all grown. Michigan has a way of pulling you back. Before my husband passed away, he would get up every day and say, Another Day in Paradise. Our plan was to move into my folks place on the lake after they passed away. So much for plans! My Mom, husband and Dad all passed away and now I live on the lake alone. Everyday I look out over the lake and think about all three of them, because they all loved the view so much. They all gazed at the same view for over 22 years. Even tho it is the same view it changes daily. I would like to share some of the wonderful views from out my window and other area Michigan views with you.

Check out my other blog: snowhite7.blogpsot,com







Saturday, August 21, 2010

THE VIEW FROM MY WINDOW

Summer time skies.



















No comments:

Post a Comment